Monday 12 March 2012

London sunshine

It may not happen very often but when it does it's lovely.

What am I referring to? London Sunshine!!!

The air is cold and there's a crisp breeze and the sunshine just makes it lovelier. I am sitting on the steps of the Royal National Theatre and enjoying a coffee. A simple and glorious pleasure that I am to blessed to experience.

Later today a backstage tour of the National Theatre and this afternoon a ride on the famous London Eye.

Just to prove I'm not making it up about the sunshine... (or the wind...that's some gorgeous windswept hair I've got!!)

2 comments:

AJ said...

OMG!! You look like Mum in that photo!! Looks like lovely sunshine!

AJ said...

Just noticed that the weekend is missing from your blog....is that when you did all your partying??

Followers