Friday 2 March 2012

The first farewells

Day: minus 4

Today was the first of the farewells. The lovely people I work with (mainly PJ) organised a morning tea and even got me a gift, some lovely crystal bracelets (I LOVE the clear quartz one) and a gorgeous carved soap stone dish plus a card. It was so lovely.

The second of the farewells was with my gorgeous ladies I meditate with. While there is always lots of hugs and love at meditation tonight's were extra special as they have to last several weeks. The lovely Seraya gave me some awesome music to get through the flight and the loveliest card. So lovely that I am going to take it with me to read in case I get a bit sad or lonely and need to be reminded how much I am loved.

I am going to miss my Thursday nights while I am away. I guess I will just have to do my own meditations and meet up with them in a different realm.

No comments:

Followers