Thursday 13 January 2011

My first Esty buy

I have just ordered my first lot of fabric on Etsy.

It is Hummingbird in Teal by Patty Young for Michael Miller.






I fell in love with when I went fabric shopping with AJ and Helen and saw it in Sewco in Mt Gravatt. It had been made into a bag that they had there and I just loved the fabric. They didn't have it in stock in the teal so I had to venture out into the world of Etsy and order it from there.

Now I just have to wait for it to arrive.

2 comments:

AJ said...

HOw much did you get?? Are you going to share it?? What are you making fo me??

Cee said...

I got three yards. The pattern I have only needs 2.5 so I got a bit extra.

I might share it if you are super nice to me...

I'm not sure what I'm making for you....I'm sure I owe you a few things by now :)

Followers