Saturday 29 January 2011

Bookfest!!

I had heard about Bookfest but never had I been so when it came around this year I was determined to go. And it was exactly as I imagined. Table after table of BOOKS! I was in heaven. I spent hours just wandering from table to table collecting as I went. Luckily I had taken the advice of those that had been before and took my big wheelie suitcase with me so I didn’t have to carry all my finds home! I actually didn’t get to spend as much time there as I wanted because I got a call from the man who was fixing my car and I had to leave. I was disappointed because I hadn’t even got to the cheap section yet (next year I will learn to start there and work my way up). I got a great stash of books to work my way through. It is probably a good thing I didn’t get to the other sections and I left when I did because who knows how many books I would have ended up with. Next years game plan: get there earlier, start in the cheaper sections first and turn off my phone. I might need a bigger bag....

My Bookfest Stash
Books, Books, Books...
 This was one of about 100 tables full of books!

Beautiful Books

No comments:

Followers