Wednesday 9 March 2011

100+ challenge blitz


This week I finished four books. It’s a little bit of a cheat because they are teenage fiction and I have read them all before but it is truly a great story written by Tamora Pierce and I could happily read them over and over again (which I have!!). But this is the first time I have read the series since starting the 100+ challenge so it still counts.

The series is called ‘Song of the Lioness’ . It is split into four books called ‘Alanna: The First Adventure’, ‘In The Hand of the Goddess’,  ‘Woman Who Rides Like a Man’ and ‘Lioness Rampant’. The series follows the story of Alanna, a young girl who dreams of becoming a knight. She disguises herself as a boy and heads to the palace to fulfil her dream. It is a great series, wonderfully written and so easy to read yet so engaging. 





No comments:

Followers