Sunday 6 February 2011

Photoshop my life....

It is time to photoshop my life.  Touch up the edges, adjust the tones, blur out the background,  focus on me and crop people out.
 The last few weeks/months have been some of the most confusing, mixed up and emotional that I have experienced so far. I came to realisation that I had never had my heart broken before. I can now no longer say that. 
 While it was a heart-wrenching, stomach-contracting mind-f*ck of an experience; it was exactly that. An experience. Something that I think every emotionally available person has to go through at some stage, possibly even more than once.  
I has taken me a long time and more than a few tears to get to the stage that I'm at now where I am feeling marginally better and even a little bit positive about my life. I can only hope that these feelings of positivity continue and that I am strong enough to get through the bad times when they do arise.
 It took me a little while to get to this stage and it will take me even longer to truly be ok but at least I have now made a step in the right direction.
 
 

No comments:

Followers