Friday 4 February 2011

Fabric Arrival!

Finally, my beautiful Hummingbird fabric arrived from Etsy!!! Very excited!!!



I'm pretty sure it arrived a few days ago but a few things in my life happened and I kept forgetting to go to the post office. But...never mind. I now have my fabric and I am happy.

I now, however, have to put a temporary fabric buying ban on myself. I have three lots of fabrics for dresses and a skirt currently in progress, not to mention other craft projects (like my felt fruit). That is plenty to keep me occupied for now so I have to lay off the fabric buying until I at least make a dent.

Now I just have to make sure I stay on track and actually (start and) finish my planned projects. I'm not the best at finishing projects I start. I get very excited and into a project but am very easily distracted and things tend to get left by the wayside. I'm am striving towards changing that part of my personality.

Wish me luck!

2 comments:

AJ said...

*swoon* Make sure you save me some!

Cee said...

hahah I had that same reaction. I'll do my best to cut it carefully so there will be some left for you. :)

Followers