Sunday 26 February 2012

Single digits

Day: minus 8

The countdown has reached single digits. Today there is only 8 more days until I set off onto the big bad world. I am so excited!!!

Things are coming together slowly. Everyday I check another thing ( or couple of things ) off my list yet the list never seems to get any shorter.

Even though there is only a week to go it still seems...not quite real. The same thing happened with Egypt though. You count down and plan and count and pack and you are counting down for such a long time it always just seems so far away and its not until you are on that plane that it really seems real.

I have a feeling that this last week is going to be a doozy!

1 comment:

AJ said...

Have you worked out how to post photos on blogger with your phone? Show us your packing!

Followers