Wednesday 22 February 2012

iPhone Blogging

Day: minus 13

After resisting for a long time I have finally given in and joined the iPhone family.

Ok, I will just admit it...it is great! I love it! It is a useful tool and a wonderful time waster!

Even more fun is that I have discovered the Blogger app! This means I can blog whenever, where ever! Hopefully this means I will be blogging much more often. This is especially handy with my big overseas trip coming up!

Speaking of which....

1 WEEK and 5 DAYS to go!!!!!

So excited!

I promise more to come soooooonnn!!!! :)

1 comment:

iPhone Developer London said...

Customized Android Application Development - Best Android App Developers

The Android platform is a versatile open source application development platform that provides a catalyst for business to launch useful & innovative mobile applications.

Followers