Tuesday 5 April 2011

Dog Sitting

 I was Chief Dog Sitter this weekend. AJ & fam went away for the weekend so I ended up dog sitting for beautiful Jester. I was a little worried about the fences at my house not being high enough and he might escape but there was no problems.

It was so great going for runs with him and playing outside and just sitting out on the veranda with him. It made me realise how much I still want a dog!! Unfortunately since I don’t know what I’ll be doing next year for work etc (hopefully I will be going overseas) it just wouldn’t be fair to get a dog now and possibly have to give him away in a year or so. But it was sure was great to have a dog, even if it was only temporary. Any time you want me to dog sit again AJ....  :)

( I must remember to start taking photos!! A blog post with photos is much more interesting!)

1 comment:

AJ said...

Jester had a good time too! Can we book in in for September!

Followers