Saturday 30 April 2011

April – The Month of Cakes


April has been the busiest month! 

Every weekend I have had something on. The first three weekends were birthday/party filled. And each of those parties required cake (after all, no birthday is complete without cake. It’s a rule.) And the last weekend in April was Easter/Anzac Day/camping so I spent the week leading up to it making cupcakes and banana cake to take with us. That’s a lot of cake!! I think the sugar high will last until June.


Peace Cake - Em's 12th birthday

Puppy Cake - My 25th Birthday

Circus Tent Cake - Zennia's 18th Birthday
 

I really must look into getting a proper mixer if I am going to continue to cook as I am. Fortunately, I don’t think there will be many months like this one. And if there is, I hope it’s not for a while. I need to rest. The Easter break could not have come at a better time!

2 comments:

AJ said...

The cricus tent looks good! PS Tell Lauren that her blog comments aren't working!

Cee said...

Yup already told her!! I educated her on Blogger when I saw her on the weekend, just in time for her trip! :D

Followers