Saturday 3 October 2009

Blogtoberfest!!!

It's official! I'm in!! Blogtoberfest here we come!!

I started a few days late but hopefully I'll be able to keep up from here on in!

Thanks to the lovely badskirt for the Blogtoberfest Ideas Hub; sharing some fantastic ideas; I should be able to come up with something intersting!
I'll do a quick catch up of the days I have missed so far...

1 - Knocktober (meet & greet...as in Knock Knock)
A few details about me....

Name: Cee
Sex: Female
Born: Beautiful QLD
Currently residing in: Big bad Sydney
Partner: The darling J
Interesting yet true fact: I have moved 10 times in 15 years
Slightly less intersting  yet still true fact: I am the youngest of 4 children

2 - Rocktober (music)

I like to think of my music tastes as wonderfully eclectic!
Currently listening to:If I Were A Boy - Beyonce

Still to come...
3 - Clocktober (clocks)
4 - Woktober (stirfries)
5 - Flocktober (birds)
6 - Frocktober (dresses)
7 - Blocktober (quilt blocks)
8 - Croctober (crocodiles)
9 - Stocktober (soup)
10 - Walktober (walking)
11 - Rocktober (stones)
12 - Chalktober (chalk)
13 - Socktober (socks)
14 - Bachtober (classical music)
15 - Spocktober (space themes)
16 - Mocktober (mocktails)
17 - Docktober (boats)
18 - Stalkober (veggies and flowers)
19 - Locktober (hairstyles)
20 - Cocktober (roosters)
21 - Crocktober (slow cooking)
22 - Choctober (anything chocolate)
23 - Bocktober (beer)
24 - Jacquestober (fish)
25 - Jocktober (sports)
26 - Barracktober (politics)\
More to come...

No comments:

Followers