Tuesday 12 May 2015

New Addition

It's been a while since I have blogged but I have the very valid excuse that it has been pretty busy in our house lately. This is mostly due to this gorgeous young lady.




Meet Dusty, the newest addition to our household.

She is a darling little Labrador x Kelpie so she won't stay little f or long. She also have a sister, Chilli who lives with my big sister. So yes, the sisters have puppies who are sisters.

She's been pretty good so far with only a little bit of drama and has taken to her crate really well.

Is this a guilty face or what!


I'm sure my little girl will give me plenty of trouble for the future but that will be more than compensated by the joy and love that she will bring.

Now, be prepared for lots of puppy pictures!







No comments:

Followers