Tuesday 22 September 2009

Run...run...as fast as you can!

I did it!! I finished the Sydney Monring Hearld body+soul Bridge Run on Sunday. It was 9 kms and we (me and J) finished it in 1 hour and 15 minutes.



I was really worried that I wouldn't complete it in time but I did and am very very proud of myself.

For some people 9kms might not be a very big deal (there were some crazy people who did the Marathon - 42kms!) but for me it was a pretty big deal!

It is all because of Harriott that I even considered it in the first place. Running really isn't my thing but I am glad I did it.


The Gang

There were so many people there on the day! It was quite an impressive sight!


Sydney Harbour and all the people.

It was a pretty warm day and the humidity got to about 66%!

 
                                       BEFORE


                                         DURING




 AFTER


It turned out to not be as bad as I thought but I probably wouldn't do it again in a hurry!!!

I'll guess I will always have my very special medal to commemmorate what I achieved!!


1 comment:

AJ said...

Good on you!!

Aaron says he could have walked that far in that time!!

Followers