Monday 17 August 2009

Oh the pain!!

Oh the pain...the incredible pain of it all!!!


I had a wisdom tooth out on Thursday and it is still incredibly painful!!

I have never had any major dental work (not even a filling!) so it was quite traumatic! Aside from the fact that it feels like the dentist was trying to remove a part of my jaw bone, when he gave me the anaesthetic he hit a nerve and it felt like an electric shock down my face!! Not pleasant!!

He kept telling me to relax so that along with the pain and extreme discomfort by the end of it I was ready to punch him!!

Then he proceeds to tell me I should have my other two wisdom teeth removed! Not bloody likely buddy!!!

The only reason I got the one removed when I did was because it was infected and painful! The other two are causing me no discomfort so they can stay where they are!!!

I now understand completely why people have such intense dislike for dentists!!!

No comments:

Followers