Wednesday 24 June 2009

Holiday in T'ville

Spent the last two weeks visiting my sis in T'ville. It was really great to see her, especially since she is 8 months pregnant. It was kind of weird to see her with such a big belly.

My & AJ & Baby belly

It was really great to have a holiday though. It was also the first time that J met anyone in my family. It was slightly daunting but I think it went really well.





Also had AJ's baby shower while we were there and as a surprise for AJ, Mama & Bee showed up. I knew they were coming for several months and managed to keep my mouth shut! Quite a challenge for me!

The baby shower was a fun, but very busy and slightly crazy, afternoon. You can read all about it on AJ's blog, here.

We had such a great time and I can't wait for the next time I visit because that will be when my gorgeous little niece or nephew is born!!!

No comments:

Followers